352# QQE, MACD and Hama Scalping System
Scalping System Trend Following
Submit by Jon 14/06/2013 (Written by Franz)
This is a scalping system trend following based on the MACD indicator with QQE indicator filter MTF.
Time Frame 15min.
Currenicy pairs and Sesssion:from 7 until 17 GMT + 0:00
Pairs traded: Eur Usd , Gbp Jpy ,Gbp Chf Eur/Jpy , Aud/Usd and Gbp/Usd.
MACD indicator (13,27,1);
MACD with EMA (Exponential Moving Average) (6,60,1,7);
QQE indicator (14 with time frame 30).
Rules QQE, MACD and Hama Scalping System
1) Price above HAMA2 and HAMA2 is green.
2) Macd prints a green bar above the zeroline .
3) Macd and ema prints a green bar that is above 0.004 (this is currency specific).
4) QQE Period_M30 above 50 level.
5) Buy at the close of candle. Stop at the immediate swing low.
In the pictures QQE,MACD and Hama Scalping forex system in action.
QQE, MACD and Hama Scalping System trading examples
1) Price below HAMA2 and HAMA2 is HotPink.
2) Macd prints a green bar below the zeroline.
3) Macd and ema prints a magenta bar that is below 0.004 (this is currency specific).
4) QQE Period_M30 below 50 level.
5) Sell at the close of candle. Stop at the immediate swing high.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
QQE indicator Forex Strategies