63# FX Stochastic Range Trader
Submit by Joker 29/12/2011 (Written by Antonio Sousa)
Time Frame 4H
RULES for the FX Stochastic Range Trader
• Enter Long When the %K lines crosses above the %D line and the lines are below 20
• We only trade in the direction of the currency with the highest interest rate.
• Sell Stop: We should close our trades at 3 times the value of the average true
• Profit Target: Take profits at entry price plus 3 times the average true range
• We chose to use the same value both for risk and reward to avoid any statistical bias in any direction. For example, if our stop id much closer than our target, odds are that we are going to have more losing trades than winning trades
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.