32# Binary Options Strategy: RSI 3 TF alert
RSI 3 TF alert binary Options Strategy high/low
Submit by Buddy 20/12/2103
RSI 3 TF Alert is a binary options trading strategy high/low trend following.
Currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD and USD/CHF.
Rules of Binary Options Trading Strategy: RSI 3 TF alert
1) Trade only when the RSS 3 TF_Alert_22 Produces signals
2) The most important indicator is the red line with yellow bells on the RSS indicator. If the RSS indicator produces an alert arrow, look if the red line is below or above the mid range dotted line. If it is an up signal, look if the red line is up and trade if it’s up. Same goes if it’s down.
This is an example of a good and bad signal. The first one is ok. The red line is clearly above the mid range white dotted line. The second one shows the uptrend is exhausted and you might lose if you enter (or if you want to enter a trade, make sure at least the DSS is in line with your trade). Do not forget this rule.
5) When the BDftender is yellow, do not trade. It shows the market is moving sideways or too spiky. If you want to trade make sure at least that the other 3 indicators align.
6) The Tarzan indicator shows the long term trend direction. The Tarzan and the BDFtender determine the time range that I’ll trade. If it is the beginning of a new trend in the Tarzan indicator (after at least 3 candles for confirmation) I trade long. (1 hour)
- If it’s a new trend in the Bdftender up or down with confirmation of the DSS indicator, I’ll trade 30 min.
This is a 30min trade. I entered after the bearish candle closed. I’ve indicated the bearish candle with a white Arrow. Note that I use the 5MTF. It’s more stable compared to 1MTF and less compact compared to the 15MTF
If the arrow is not in accord with the DSS (8, 13) do not trade, wait for the signals to be aligned or wait for the next candle to confirm the direction.
Trust me; you don’t want to trade if those two are at opposites. DSS showing an uptrend and The RSS showing a down trend. The DSS will always win* (I’ve learnt this the hard way) Wait till the signals align. (Or enter very short trades).
-I trade 15min or less when the DSS is falling down. And it must be aligned with at least the RSS 3TF indicator.
When trading, you should always take into consideration the intensity of the BDF tender. Watching and practicing will make you understand more on how to inter-relate these indicators.
You should test this strategy before using it on your real accounts. Please note that the *RSS 3TF does not produce audible alerts or signals…so just check your charts after every 5mins when the candles are closing. Back test and improve this strategy. Any new ideas please share.