46# Binary Options §trategy
This Binary Options Stratey concept is based on trade reversal on oversold or overbought strategy.
Submit by Itrader 01/02/2014
This Binary Options Stratey concept is based on trade reversal on oversold or overbought strategy. I will explain the step to guide you to use this system:
1) Installed Metatrader 4 (MT4) and copy template BOSTS.tpl to your template folder. Then copy all the indicators to experts/indicators folder. Close the MT4 and open it again.
2) Currently the chart I’m using is EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/CAD. You can refer to the image file I attached in the folder.
3) Timeframe is 5/15min
1 st Binary Options Strategy (best):
Trade on Support and Resistance level. Wait the the candle 1 st cross the support or
resistance level then trade on reversal. If you using 5min timeframe, then your expiry
time for the trade should be 5min to 10min.
2 nd Binary Options Strategy:
Trade on Bollinger band level. Wait the the candle 1 st cross the upper or lower level then trade on reversal. If you using 5min timeframe, then your expiry time for the trade should be 5min to 10min.
So when is the best price to trade even it match the 1 and 2 strategy above?
There is an overbought/oversold alert. I will trade when the the alert overbought/oversold
at leave over 10/-10.
3 st Binary Options Strategy:
Trade on pattern. Change your timeframe from 5min to 15min when the market is swing within the Bollinger band. You will always notice the candle sometimes is 1 up 1 down, wait for the 15min time expiry and trade on the next candle. Expiry time for the trade
usually will be 10-15min. (if using 5min time frame then the expiry time will be 5min
1) Bollinger band - the yellow line
Put - cross the top line
Call - cross the bottom line
2) Blue arrow alert– with sound alert
To indicate the current price is higher/lower than the previous highest/lowest price
3) Oversold and overbought with sound alert
This is the indicator to tell you when the best price to trade in. Best trade is wait
for the candle at the bottom indicator cross the value 10/-10)
4) pivot, resistance and support
U always can change the timeframe to check the daily pivot, resistance and
support level to trade on longer time expiry because we trade using reversal