162# RSI and Bollinger Bands Trading
RSI and Bollinger Bands Multitime Frame strategy
Submit By Maximo Trader 09/02/2013
combining it with the Bollinger Bands for good result.
TIME FRAME: 4HR AND 30MIN (You could also use 30min and 5min)
Its very simple; apply the bollinger band to all time frames but its needed in 30min timeframe. In the 4hr
apply the RSI. When RSI is above 50, its uptrend and below 50 is down trend. Then move to 30min for entries.
While in the 30min time frame, in an uptrend, wait for price to close below the lower band of the Bollinger, then a close above the lower band will make your entry for LONG
While in the 30min time frame, in a downtrend, wait for price to close above the upper band of the Bollinger, then a close below the upper band will make your entry for SHORT
Profit Target on band middle band or profit target predetermined.
Stop loss pn the previous swing.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
- OPEN SCALP RANGE
- 23# 1 min Scalper - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex ...
- 19# Action Trade - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex ...
- 77# Stochastic, MA, and MACD Scalping
- 78# Advanced Trendline Scalping Strategy
- 33# 3° Candle Scalping
- 48# Neptune 3, 1min Scalping - Forex Strategies - Forex
- 4# Neptune Advanced - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources -
- Scalping Forex Strategies