607# Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy
Trend CCI Strategy
Heiken Ashi Filter
Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy is a trend momentum strategy.
The main feature of this trading system is the manage of position with exit indicator.
Time frame 5 min or higher.
Currency pairs: majors with low spreads.
Simple Moving Average 3 period, close.
Exponential moving average 12 period close.
Smoothed moving average 30 period close.
Support and Resistance indicator.
Pivot points levels.
Exit indicator (non lag ma 45 perod),
Heiken Ashi period 70,
Trend CCI (170, 34, 2).
Trading rules Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy
1. The red SMA line crossed the green EMA and the yellow SMA from the bottom up
2. Heiken Ashi candles in blue color
3. The Trend CCI histogram and the CCI white line are above 0 (the histogram is green)
Re-entry buy conditions (optional):
1. Green EMA and yellow SMA - over red SMA. Heiken Ashi candles are blue. Trend CCI shows strong signal - above level 80
2. The green EMA crosses the yellow SMA from the bottom up
3. The white line Entry CCI crosses level 80 from the bottom up
1. The red SMA line has crossed the green EMA and the yellow SMA from top to bottom
2. Heiken Ashi candles in red color
3. The Trend CCI histogram and the white CCI Entry line are below 0 (the histogram is red)
Re-entry Sell conditions:
1. Green EMA and yellow SMA - under the red SMA. Heiken Ashi candles are red. Trend CCI shows a strong signal - below -80
2. The green EMA crosses the yellow SMA from top to bottom
Stop Loss: not more than 10-25 points depends by time frame.
Exit positions options:
1. When the Exitlinie line changes color. With a trend upwards - from green to purple, with a trend down - vice versa
2. For a fixed Take Profit
3. When you realize that the price moves quickly in the opposite direction to the trend
In the pictures Heiken Ashi with Trend CCI Strategy in action.
Version with RSI
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy