500# IAB HTF Strategy
High Frequency Trading
Submit by Benjamin de Vries 31/01/2016
This HFT strategy is a trend following system. Based on pullbacks and volatile markets.
Very accurate and very high RR ratio.
Time Frame: 1 minute only!
Financial Markets: volatile markets like GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, GOLD, EUR/AUD, GBP/USD, EUR/NZD
Don't trade 20 minutes before and after high impact news
Be sure that you have low spreads (< 2 pips)
Metatrader Indicators (all non-repaint):
RSI (period 2, oversold level 15, overbought level 85)
Trading rules IAB HFT
- When IAB Trend changed from red to white
- When price entered in IAB Channel oversold area
- When RSI is/was oversold
- Then wait until the RSI closes in RSI overbought zone (>85)
- Price isn't in the IAB overbought zone
- Open buy on the open of the next candle
- When IAB Trend changed from white to red
- When price entered in IAB Channel overbought area
- When RSI is/was overbought
- Then wait until the RSI closes in RSI oversold zone (<15)
- Price isn't in the IAB oversold zone
- Open sell on the open of the next candle
Mostly RR 1:20.
Stop loss is 1 pip above/below previous candle.
Target is 80 pips. Move SL to breakeven after 20 pips.
Move SL to +20 after 40 pips. Move SL to +40 after 60 pips until 80 pips is hit.
Don't trade every oppertunity in the same trend. If you filled your pocket in a trend by hitting the TP once, just
wait for the new trend change. No matter how many pips you earned. When greedy, it will fill your broker.
When using these rules, it will fill your bank ;-)
In the pictures IAB HTF Strategy in action.
I deleted the file because it's not free.