317# 1 minute Scalping System
EMA Scalping System
Submit by Daniel 13/04/2013
Time Frame: 1 minute;
3 EMA (green)
5 EMA (green)
8 EMA (green)
10 EMA (green)
12 EMA (green)
15 EMA (yellow)
30 EMA (aqua)
35 EMA (red)
40 EMA (red)
45 EMA (red)
50 EMA (red)
55 EMA (aqua)
200 (brown, dashed)
When the two groups of MMAs part, you have an entry signal. You can tell when this has occurred by watching for
a gap between the yellow and aqua EMAs.
The best entries are given when the long-term (red) group is already aligned in a perfect order behind the trend indicated by the short-term (green) group. Sloppy crosses result in sloppy trades.
There are a few of things you need to pay attention to with this implementation of guppy:
1. Avoid trading against the 200 EMA. (I don't like trading against the multi-day trend, either.)
2. Don't take shaky crosses. You want the candle to be moving above or below the greens with authority.
3. The best crosses occur at a sharp angle against the reds.
4. Do not take a cross if the reds are still pointing the other way. When the reds tighten and start to flip over, you're ok.
5. Sometimes it is better to wait for a pullback to confirm the validity of the move. When you get a candle closing at its high or low in the direction of the move, you can enter.
Here is a pictorial example. I have also attached my template.
1 minute scalping system
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
1 minute Scalping System