557# WSS final version 9.4.3
Pivot levels system
Submit by Murcu 02/04/2014
WSS final version 9.4.3 is pivot levels system. This is an old system that works with 4 digits. But these templates will help you to analyze current trend & WSS plan.
UP TREND STRONG
: UP TREND WEAK
: DOWN TREND STRONG
: DOWN TREND WEAK
: BLUE WAVE ABOVE RED WAVE (UP TREND)
: RED WAVE ABOVE BLUE WAVE (DOWN TREND)
This template will help you to analyze actual trend and movement, and supported with forex
Most important thing rule:
- Focus one pair first (GBPUSD). Trading with focus will help you consistent.
- Trade at optimal trading time:
o GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCHF : 06.00 London Time or 05.00 GMT
o USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY : 00.00 London Time or 00.00 GMT
- WSS works optimal at major pair example : GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY,
- Most optimal pair is GBPUSD
- Keep Consistent with 1 BUY and 1 SELL ONLY EVERY DAY :
o If your BUY has reached profit, do not trade anymore, you can trade tomorrow
o If your SELL has reached profit, do not trade anymore, you can trade tomorrow
o If your BUY has reached stop loss, you can open SELL
o If your SELL has reached stop loss, you can open BUY
o If your BUY and SELL have reached stop loss, you can exit market
- Please visit our Trading Room or forum every day at 06.00 London Time to improve your
- Always secure your profit using trailing stop or manual trailing.
Trailing Stop (optional) : 20 pips or manual pips protect, move your SL to +5 after you
reach profit +20 pips.
In the picture WSS final version 9.4.3 in action.