103# Force Index indicator trading system
Force Index indicator
Submit by Bonnie 06/08/2013
Time Frame 30 min or higher
Moving Average - period 20, simple method
• Parabolic SAR indicator - step 0.02, maximum 0.2
• MACD indicator - fast ema,12, slow ema ,26, Macd sma ,9
• Force Index indicator - period 13, simple method
Stop Loss should be set to 15-20 pips away from the entry price.
The Moving Average line near the price candles; it’s normallyabove or below the price.
Parabolic SAR is represented by the dots that are also found above or
below the price. MACD and Force Index are shown in two separate windows.
Four conditions must be met in order for you to profit from this strategy.
As I’ve already said, you can profit either on an uptrend or a downtrend.
Let’s start with profiting on an uptrend.
These are the conditions that must be met:
• The Moving Average should be below the price and going up
• The Parabolic SAR should be below the price
• There should be an MACD crossover below the ‘zero line’
• The Force Index should be going up
The important thing to remember is that all of the above conditions
must be met. Don’t attempt trading if only three of the four criteria are met.
Here are the requirements that must be met:
• The Moving Average should be above the price, and going down
• The Parabolic SAR should be above the price
• There should be an MACD crossover above the ‘zero line’
• The Force Index should be going down
Of course, the exit indicators are the Parabolic SAR and/or MACD:
• The Parabolic SAR is going below the price; and/or
• There is an MACD crossover below the ‘zero line’
There are two rules for exiting/closing your position when trading on an
• Exit when the Parabolic SAR goes above the price
• Exit when there is an MACD crossover above the ‘zero line’
The important thing is that you must exit when either of the above
occurs. When either one of these conditions is met, it’s time to close the
trade. So exit the market when either of the two statements above applies;
you only need one of them as a trigger. For exiting/closing your position when trading on an downtrend reverse conditions.