148# Machine Pips with Momentum
CCI and RSI as filter
Moving Averages with I-regression as timing.
Submit by Dimitri
Machine Pips with Momentum is a trend momentum forex system winning that is based on the on all the indicators of the strategy then is very important to execute the strategy well. The aim of the strategy is to predict the short trend and to trade in accordance with the trend to achieve this goal using i-regression with two moving averages and MACD, the consistency of the forecast is evaluated if at the same time the momentum expresses strength. In other words, the slope of the I-regression is very important together with the crossing of the moving averages, but in case of a very strong trend and the price is out of the bands, when the price re-enters the bands and there is a crossing of averages mobile also confirmed by the indicators you can enter with quick profit (this is a mean reversion entry).
Type of trading: day trading or swing trading.
Type of strategy: momentum
Time frame 15 minutes or higher.
Currency pairs: any.
Metatrader 4 indicators
I-regression (degree 3.0, deviatio 1.8, bars back 240).
Exponential moving average, period 5, close.
Exponential moving average, period 8, close.
MACD 2 Line (12, 26, 9)
CCI 5 period, with RSI 14 period with level 40-60.
Note this strategy is easy to replicate in MT5 I-regression is available on the web.
Trading Rules Machine Pips with Momentum
1. Wait for I-Regression to climb upwards ot al the least be flat, and for the price to be near the lower band. If there is a strong downtrend for that day, we can take a trade even when the I-Regression is pointing downwards and the price breaks the upper band
2. 8 ema below 5 ema.
3. CCI is above RSI and breaks level 60
4. MACD line crossed the signal line up from below
5. Stop loss at last swing low and target profit with the same pips as stop loss. Apply move stop loss.
1. Wait for I-Regression to climb downwards or at the least be flat, and for the price to be near the upper band. If there is a strong uptrend for that day, we can take a trade even when the I-Regression is pointing upwards and the price breaks down the upper band.
2. 8 ema above 5 ema.
3. CCI is below RSI and breaks down level 40.
4. MACD line crossed the signal line down from above.
5. Stop loss at last swing high and target profit with the same pips as stop loss. Apply move stop loss.
Examples of trades.
Telegram Web: https://t.me/freeforexresources