125# Simple Divergence Trading
Trading system of excess divergence
Submit by Dimitry
Install the indicator in the indicators folder. Reboot the terminal. Open a pair of Euro-Dollar on H4. Insert the special indicator. In the properties of the indicator, we add levels 140 and -140. We do not change the input parameters.
1) Opening of transactions for the purchase.
If the indicator goes below -140, then open a buy trade.
2) Opening a sell trade.
If the indicator goes above 140, then open a sell trade.
Terms of opening deals:
The opening of the transaction occurs after the close of the candle that broke through the levels of 140 and -140.
The indicator line should form an inflection ( a condition that helps to avoid a large drawdown).
Terms of closing deals.
Stop loss put 50 points on 4-digit rollers and 500 on 5-digit.
As soon as the position goes to plus 20 points on 4-digit or 200 similar to 5, we transfer the stop loss to breakeven. Close the deal when the opposite level is broken (140 or-140).
Recommended timeframes H4. On the other a lot of extraneous noise.
Signals in the form of arrows and lines do not take into account. You can disable them in the indicator settings.
...about the levels when the indicator is on the screen, point to it and click the right mouse button and select properties special. In tab Levels, click Add, in column Level of write on 140, click "save" 2 times Add, write on -140 and click OK
Example of excesses: questions to the author
1. In the description You write:
"The opening of the transaction occurs after the close of the candle that broke through the levels of 140 and -140.»
- maybe you should understand .... only after the close of the candle on which the indicator broke through the levels of 140 and -140. ?
From your observations indicator "story paints"? So you're changing your story?
2. In describing is worth ... "The indicator line should form an inflection (a condition that helps to avoid a large drawdown).»
- in this case, the inflection line should cross the levels 140 and -140. ?
1) Yes, after the candle is closed.
2) the inflection Line does not necessarily have to break through the levels, the main thing to form an inflection.