288# FX Divergence Trading System
Divergence Trading with FX% MACD
Submit Johnn Trader 22/01/2012
Time Frame 15 or higher.
Indicators:FX5 MACD Divergence, CCI (14), Stochastic (8,3,3).
1. The appearance of the divergence in the indicators window for purchase FX5_Divergence draws the green arrow.
2. CCI indicator crosses -100 upwards.
3. Stochastic indicator crosses its line (signal) from the bottom up (preferably so that it was oversold, ie below 20).
1. The appearance of the divergence in the indicators window for sale - Forex IndicatorFX5_Divergence draws a red arrow.
2. CCI indicator crosses the line - 100 from the top down.
3. Stochastic indicator crosses its line (signal) from the top down (it is desirable that this be in the overbought zone, ie above 80).
You can see examples:
Stop-loss should be put on the extremum of candles, which you opened a trading position. Closing the trade position occurs after crossing the CCI of the opposite level.
In the pictures FX Divergence forex system in action.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.