223# Pips Flush Trading System
Submit by Janus Trader
Time Frame 15 min or higher
The indicators used were sub-divided into two different types, they are:
a.) Main Chart Indicators
b.) Expert Indictors
Zone identifier means ability of a trader to determine the type of zone market is moving and for the
sake of this strategy we make use of 50 exponential Moving Averages.
In this Strategy we consider two different types of Zones.
a.) Buy Zone
b.) Sell Zone
We have Buy Zone whenever we have price above 50 E.M.A, so after this all we will be
thinking of this as a Buy signal only
We have sell Zone whenever we have price below 50 E.M.A, so after this all we will be thinking of
this as sell signal only
BASIC RULES FOR ENTERING TRADES
The following conditions must meet before placing a buy trade and they are listed below:
• Price must have closed above 50 E.M.A
• WEMA must generate an ARROW for BUY
• WTM must be blue
• WMI BLUE line must crossed above 50 level
• Wes Tbar confirms & WT.Detector both must turn blue at the close of candle above 50 EMA.
After the Price has closed above 50EMA, Should in case the price has moved up by 20pips up, It´s
recommended that we should wait for a re-test of 50ema line back then after the re-test we buy to avoidentering at Retracement. Or we do this by placing pending buy limit order at the 50EMA level.
Below are conditions to enter a sell trades, they are:
• Price must have closed below 50 E.M.A
• WEMA must generate an ARROW for SELL.
• WTM must be RED
• WMI BLUE line must crossed below 50 level
• Wes Tbar confirms & WT.Detector both must turn RED at the close of candle above 50 E.M.A.
After the closed below 50EMA,and in case the price has moved down to 20pips down, It´s
recommended that we should wait for a re-test of 50ema Line up then after the re-test we sell to avoid
entering at Retracement. Or we do this by placing a pending buy limit order at the 50EMA level
BASIC RULES FOR EXIT
• Exit One: Placing of protective stop loss
• Exit Two: Placing of take profit
• Exit Three: Strategy exit
EXIT ONE – Placing of protective Stop Loss
Protective stop loss is the % of loss you want to afford by a trade that you open and in other terms it’s
called real stop loss or account protector.
This is done by placing a stop loss, we do this by adding 10-15pips to the low of candlestick that cross
the 50EMA up or down depending on the type of market directions.
This typical diagram represent a stop loss placing in a buy market, if you notice you will see that stop
loss is just placed 20pips below 50 EMA which is later the equivalent to 35pips. Here what we are
saying is that a protective stop loss is 35pips that do not mean that you cannot exit your trade before
your protective stop loss is hit.Generally, stop loss should be placed 20-30pips below 50EMA.
EXIT TWO – Placing of Take Profit
This is the most interesting part of the strategy; I like the Strategy because it supports the Rule of
trading that says:
“CUT LOSS SHORT, LEAVE PROFIT TO RUN”.
• This strategy gives the Trader the ability to hold trade over a period of time or even days if market is
• Short time trader: take profit of 50pips
Trendriders people like us use the following ways to take profit, they are described below:
• Firstly, we moved our stop loss to breakeven after gaining 50pips then after that I’m in the condition
of nothing to loose, then we will focus our attention and be looking at WTF(WESLAD TREND
• I will only close my trade if price closed below WTF if I’m in uptrend or closed above it if I’m in
• I will only close my trade if I see a counter signal from WEMA
EXIT THREE - Strategy Exit
This exit three is one of the most important aspects of the strategy because it gave you a signal of what
will happen in the market, this strategy doesn’t´ usual hit a stop loss if the user has a good knowledge
of it, when buying. The strategy may give a buy exit signal which means that you should close your
buy trade immediately and wait for the next action such as exit signals are showen with the following indicators:
1.) WTF Weslad trend follower indicator
2.) WEI Weslad exit indicator
3.) WMI Weslad momentum indicator
SUMMARY ON THEIR USAGE
• We can exit our trade whenever price close below WTF if we are in buying zone and if price
closes above WTF if we are in sell Zone.
• We can exit our trade whenever WEI generate counter trend arrow as a result of blue lines
crossing red line in any trade direction.
• WMI is another tool that we can exit our trade based on whenever it crossed above its 50 line to
give counter trade signal.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.